Would you like to be part of a team of Allied Health Care Professionals in one of the largest clinics in Australia?
OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive facility based in Penrith and Ryde delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store and Custom Orthotics designed onsite and manufactured in our Lab (Penrith).
This position is a permanent full-time role, assisting in the daily running of our reception area. The role will involve a wide range of tasks from providing our patients with great customer service to administrative duties, but not limited to;
- Manage the administrative needs of the patient or potential patients
- Manage appointment taking via phone or in person at the front desk
- Confirm appointments for the following day
- Provide administrative support to all practitioners
- Maintain a clean and tidy practice
- Manage the administrative needs of patient payments through Hicaps, Eftpos and Medicare
Our ideal candidate….
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and the willingness to learn our practice management software.
- Punctual and has pride in appearance.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare staff only benefits from our array of services.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you feel you have all the necessary skills and would love to join our team please email your resume. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the ideal person for this role.
Expected Start Date: 27/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time