OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.thefootwearstore.com.au.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a patient centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Footwear Store Manager to join our team on a full-time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from international or park athletes, office workers and everyday people.
This position is Monday to Friday including late nights at our Penrith centre. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
Working as a Footwear manager is all about attention to detail, organisation and great customer service. You will be responsible for a large number of products spread across the store. You will need to ensure that your attention to detail is high and that you provide exceptional customer service and great product knowledge to our patients. A background working with footwear would be advantageous.
The role will also entail:
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- Managing budgets
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- preparing promotional materials and displays
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- A great variety of private and sport work.
- A learning environment.
- Full practise education program.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.