About the role:
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is keen to carve out a career for themselves in foot orthotic manufacture in our growing business.
The role includes flexible working hours on a part time basis. It would be ideal as a career change. It can suit a person of any age that is self-driven and has a strong eye for detail.
This role entails:
- Finishing orthotics on a pedestal grinder, following strict processes.
- Gluing and cutting covers in the devices.
- Needs ability to focus and can follow instructions.
- Apply top coverings and additions to orthotic insoles.
- Setup and run EVA and Poly orthotics milling jobs.
Do you have a combination of the following qualities?
- An eye for detail, good fine hand control and good strength.
- You enjoy using hand tools and machinery.
- Pride in completing neat and tidy work.
- When shown something do you pick it up quickly?
- Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, able to organise yourself and keep on track?
About Alliance Orthotics:
We are based in Sydney’s most progressive healthcare practice. We have an integrated team approach that allows us to guide all patient’s health in the right direction, having all necessary healthcare services under one roof.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits and staff discounts via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you want to join our great team, please submit your resume through the form below.