OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a patient-centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Psychologist to join our team on a part-time basis, working with a diverse patient population. This opportunity is for a Psychologist with private practice experience, looking to grow a department within the support and infrastructure of our current allied health team. This is a new opportunity to commence offering psychological services to our existing and future clientele, with the future prospect of growing an entire clinical team.
This position could evolve into a full-time position including work at our Centres throughout Western Sydney including Penrith, Ryde and Silverdale. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
We are seeking an AHPRA Registered/Clinical Psychologist who:
- Has extensive experience in providing therapeutic intervention and applying clinical skills to improve outcomes for clients across the lifespan;
- Is equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and techniques, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) and and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and is familiar with therapeutic models within health psychology;
- Is actively engaged in seeking CPD opportunities to upskill and to ensure high quality service suited to the client population;
- Has experience working within a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT);
- Has management experience leading a clinical team and demonstrates ability to implement organisational priorities;
- Is familiar with AHPRA requirements, including policies and procedures required to provide psychological services;
- Is eager to service their own client caseload;
- Has sufficient knowledge and skills in leadership and organisation;
- Minimum 4-year degree in Psychology;
- Fully Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA);
- Member of APS (or eligible for membership)
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Australian Citizen
- Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Police clearance
As well as being a professional with strong values and a passion for helping people, you will work well within a team, be self-motivated to continuously develop professionally, display great empathy for people of various backgrounds and be looking to immerse yourself in a permanent position.
What we can offer:
- A great variety of work.
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Multi-disciplinary teams of allied health professionals (physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, and chiropractors) to collaborate with and learn from.
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice.
- Provide a learning environment.
- Full practise in-services as well as department in-services.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- Interaction with a sports specialist and orthopaedic surgeons.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send your resume through the form below and briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.