Would you like to be part of a well-known team of Allied Health Care Professionals who have been part of the local community for over 35 years?
About the role
This position is a permanent full-time role, assisting in the daily running of our reception area. The role will involve a wide range of tasks from providing our patients with great customer service to administrative duties, but not limited too;
– Manage the administrative needs of patient or potential patients
– Make appointments via phone or in person at the front desk.
– Confirm appointments for the following day.
– Provide administrative support to all practitioners
– Maintain a clean and tidy practice
– Help manage the sterilisation of instruments
– Manage the administrative needs of patient payments through Hicaps, Eftpos and Medicare
Our ideal candidate….
– Enthusiastic and hardworking.
– Able to multi-task efficiently.
– Has pride in their work and is committed to maintaining high standards
– Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career
– Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
– Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and the willingness to learn our practice
– Punctual and has pride in appearance.
If you feel you have all the necessary skills and would love to join our team please email your resume to email@example.com. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the ideal person for this role.