OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive facility with locations in Penrith and Ryde delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store with Custom Orthotics designed onsite and manufactured in our Lab – www.onepointhealth.com.au
The OnePointHealth philosophy incorporates evidence-based clinical expertise in its patient centred approach to guiding our patient’s health in the right direction.
We are searching for a Dietitian to join our team on a part-time basis with the view to growing this presence. This position will suit either an experienced Dietitian or new graduate with some private practice and/or hospital exposure. The right applicant would be passionate and comfortable working within this environment, alongside other practitioners sharing this same philosophy.
To be successful, you must:
- Be an Accredited Practicing Dietitian with membership of the Dietitian’s Association of Australia.
- Be registered with Medicare and Health Funds.
- Demonstrate experience in the provision of nutrition education.
- Demonstrate experience in clinical case coordination.
- Demonstrate capacity to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Have high-level communication skills to enable effective communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Understand the ability to apply person-centred approaches in working with patients.
- Have highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess superior organisational skills with the ability to use initiative.
- Have a Current Drivers Licence and willingness to travel within the region as required
- Have public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Possess excellent professionalism, time management and be reliable
- Be committed to job stability
As the successful applicant, you will:
- Be able to give advice on cholesterol, weight loss, diabetes, IBS and other basic intolerances.
- Be able to provide their own patient information resources.
- Be available to work evenings and possibly Saturdays.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment.
- Be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- Communicate with people from a wide range of occupational groups.
- Have a passion to grow the OnePointHealth business.
- An attitude and work ethic of the highest standard.
The applicant must be proficient in the basics of:
- Assessing a client’s medical history, symptoms, and other relevant information before treatment.
- Consult with other health practitioners to provide patients with the best possible healthcare.
- Maintain records of treatments
- Refer clients to other therapy, if necessary.
We are offering the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities, including:
- A fresh, modern clinic work environment.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Close to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please submit your resume below. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.