OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.onepointhealth.com.au
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence based practice and a patient centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Exercise Physiologist to join our team on a Part Time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from chronic disease management, exercise rehabilitation, group exercise classes and strength and conditioning for healthy populations.
This position may involve evening and Saturday morning work at our Centres throughout Western Sydney mostly at our Penrith centre but could include other centres into the future. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
- B.App.Science (Sport and Exercise Science)
- Current ESSA Accreditation
- Current first aid certificate
- Workcover Accredited
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to start May 2018
The applicant must be able to:
- Carry out assessment, treatment and education of all patients/clients including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Provide quality Exercise Physiology prescription and programming
- Establish and maintain relationships with direct referral sources including internal staff and local gp’s.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, coworkers and other health professionals
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within clinical workspace.
- Help patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Liaise with other Sports Medicine staff and seek guidance if needed.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Lives on the extra mile.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area. Also close to public transport, shops and food options.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
To apply, please submit your resume below. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.