OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive facility with locations in Penrith and Ryde delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store and Custom Orthotics designed onsite and manufactured in our Lab – www.onepointhealth.com.au
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence based and a patient centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with this same philosophy.
We are searching for a Massage Therapist to join our team on a part time basis with the view to growing this presence. Applicants must be proficient in techniques that encompass sports massage, which may include active release therapy, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage and others.
To be successful you must:
- Suitable qualified with Hicaps provider numbers
- Be able to handle a patient load of 15-20 a week.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote
- High level communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with people from a wide range of occupational groups
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously
- An attitude and work ethic of the highest standard
There is currently a strong cross referral base from the physiotherapy aspect of the business and potential for an even larger increase in referrals from the above mentioned allied health therapies, as such we require:
- Minimum Diploma Remedial Massage
- Good communication skills between therapists & patients
- MBP/BUPA Provider Number & registration with Health Funds
- Excellent time management
- Excellent reliability & professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to job stability
This position may involve evening and Saturday morning work. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
- Diploma level qualifications
- Membership with AAMT or equivalent
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
The applicant must be proficient in the basics of:
- Assessing a client’s medical history, symptoms, and other relevant information before treatment
- Apply proper pressure to the patient to avoid injuries and bruising
- Consult with other health practitioners to provide patients with the best therapy
- Maintain records of treatments
- Refer clients to other therapy, if necessary
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Lives on the extra mile.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please submit your resume below. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.