About the role:We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is keen to carve out a career for themselves in foot orthotic manufacture in our workshop.This role is ideal as a career change. It can suit a person of any age that is self-driven and has a strong eye for detail.This role entails:
- ‘Finishing orthotics on a pedestal grinder, following strict processes
- Glueing and cutting covers in the devices.
- Needs the ability to focus and can follow instructions.
The role is very hands-on and involves manual labour.You will need to be good with your hands and have great enthusiasm to learn. It requires someone who has experience in using hand tools as desirable criteria, however not essential as training can be provided.About OnePointHealth:We are Western Sydney’s most progressive healthcare practice. We have an integrated team approach which allows us to guide all patient’s health in the right direction, having all necessary healthcare services under one roof.What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits and staff discounts via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
For a detailed look at what the job entails, click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX7cNgzyxXA
If you want to join our great team, please submit your resume below: