About the role:We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is keen to carve out a career for themselves in foot orthotic manufacture in our workshop.This role is ideal as a career change. It can suit a person of any age that is self-driven and has a strong eye for detail.This role entails:
- ‘Finishing orthotics on a pedestal grinder, following strict processes
- Glueing and cutting covers in the devices.
- Needs the ability to focus and can follow instructions.
- Internal healthcare benefits and staff discounts via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.