OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a patient-centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Physiotherapist (new graduates welcome to apply) to join our team on a full-time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from international or park athletes, office workers and stay at home parents mixed with a range of sports coverage including Penrith Panthers, NRL Referees, Representative Soccer, Rugby Union, Hockey and more.
This position could involve evening and Saturday morning work at our Centres throughout Western Sydney including Penrith and Ryde. This opportunity could even involve working mobile as part of your week. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
- Phty level qualifications or higher
- Current first-aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- For an immediate start for the successful applicant
- Current driver’s licence.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment to the highest possible level.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education of all. patients/clients including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within clinical workspace.
- Help patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Liaise with other physiotherapy staff and seek guidance if needed.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- A great variety of work.
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Multi-disciplinary teams of allied health professionals (physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, and chiropractors) to collaborate with and learn from.
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice.
- Provide a learning environment.
- Full practise in-services as well as department in-services.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- Interaction with a sports specialist and orthopaedic surgeons.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send your resume through the form below and briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.