OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a collaborative, patient-centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Podiatrist to join our team on a full-time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from international or park athletes, office workers and stay at home parents.
Depending on the applicant, this position may involve evening and Saturday morning work at our Centres throughout Western Sydney including Penrith and Ryde. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
- Bachelor of Podiatry level qualifications or higher
- Current first-aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- AHPRA registration as a podiatrist (or in the process)
- National Police Check
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower-limb in order to provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate clinical records.
- Perform biomechanical assessments and reviews.
- Perform diabetic foot assessments and reviews.
- Perform general foot care and nail surgery including verruca treatments.
- Experience with sports teams, exercise and rehabilitation is desired but not essential
The applicant must be able to:
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team to provide the best possible patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Provide evidence-based podiatric treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education to patients where applicable, including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within a clinical workspace.
Who will be successful in this role?
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Someone who is willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- A person with high-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- One who is passionate to grow the OnePointHealth business and the ability to work autonomously.
- Someone who is willing to give 100% to achieve and exceed expectations constantly.
- One who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- Multi-disciplinary teams of allied health professionals (physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, and chiropractors) to collaborate with and learn from.
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice.
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- A structured mentoring and ongoing education program.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send your resume to us. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.