OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.onepointhealth.com.au.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a collaborative, patient-centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Podiatrist to join our team on a full-time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from international or park athletes, office workers and stay at home parents.
This position may involve evening and Saturday morning work. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities. This role is secure, with every employee that was employed with OnePointHealth prior to COVID-19 still with us to this day.
- Bachelor of Podiatry level qualifications or higher
- Current first-aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Experience preferred, but new graduates welcome to apply.
- AHPRA registration as a podiatrist (or in the process)
- National Police Check
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower-limb in order to provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate clinical records.
- Perform biomechanical assessments and reviews.
- Perform diabetic foot assessments and reviews.
- Perform chronic disease and wound care management.
- Perform general foot care and nail surgery including verruca treatments.
- Experience with sports teams, exercise and rehabilitation is desired but not essential
The applicant must be able to:
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team to provide the best possible patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Provide evidence-based podiatric treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education to patients where applicable, including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within the clinical workspace.
Who will be successful in this role?
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and the ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Provide a learning environment.
- Full practice in services as well as department in-services.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services.
- Working with an established business that has been operating for over 30 years.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.