OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive healthcare brand with impressive facilities delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store and Custom Orthotics designed onsite and manufactured in our Lab – www.onepointhealth.com.au
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based and a patient-centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with this same philosophy.
We are searching for a Cadet Podiatrist to join our team on a casual basis with the view to growing this presence. The role relates to orthotic manufacturing and design and/or working with our administration team, learning all facets of a multidisciplinary Allied Health and Specialist Centre.
Our OnePointHealth Cadet Program has been designed for driven and enthusiastic students.
This program is designed to complement your tertiary education, by advancing your skills and knowledge through experiencing significant clinical and practice exposure, with hands-on training. Each stage is aimed at providing you with the guidance towards a rewarding career with one of Australia’s leading podiatry teams, and multidisciplinary health groups.
If you are a current student or graduate of any Australian university, we invite you to apply for one of these exciting opportunities.
Are you a student who is interested in experiencing significant clinical exposure, hands-on training and mentoring? Apply for a OnePointHealth cadetship! As part of our cadetship you will have:
- Significant exposure to all aspects of private practice and clinical services.
- Intensive mentoring and professional development
- Guidance and tutelage from Australia’s industry-leading podiatrist with direct access to our internal education program.
- Attractive career progression pathways
- A flexible paid position whilst you advance your clinical skills and knowledge, during your tertiary education.
This position may involve evening and Saturday morning work. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
Who will be successful in this role?
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Provide a learning environment.
- Full practice in-services as well as department in-services.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services.
- Working with an established business that has been operating for over 30 years.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.