About the role:
We are looking for a hands-on and enthusiastic person who is keen to carve out a career for themselves in foot orthotic manufacture in our Lab.
This role is ideal for a person looking to start a career. You need to be self-driven and have a strong eye for detail.
We are Western Sydney’s most progressive healthcare practice. We have an integrated team approach which allows us to guide all patient’s health in the right direction, having all necessary healthcare services under one roof.
We manufacture all custom orthotics on site.
This role entails:
- Placing jobs on a Cad cam mill
- Finishing on a grinder
- Gluing and cutting covers in the devices.
The role is very hands-on and involves manual labour.
You will need to be mature beyond your years and have great enthusiasm to learn. It requires someone with competent grinding skills as desirable criteria, however not essential as training can be provided.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you want to join our great team, please submit your resumé using the form below.