Growing pains are the most common childhood musculoskeletal complaint resulting in frequent visits to healthcare professionals. Approximately one child in every three children is affected. However, the amount of suffering varies from awakening and complaints of leg pain to crying and reduced quality of life. For parents, this can be a distressing period.
This FREE information night aims to familiarise parents with this common complaint by providing answers to the following questions:
- What causes growing pains?
- What are the symptoms of growing pains?
- How are growing pains diagnosed?
- How are growing pains treated?
- How can I help my child with growing pains?
- How to live with growing pains?
- What is the outlook for my child?
When: Monday 29th July at 6:30pm
Where: OnePointHealth Penrith
Cost: Gold coin donation – all proceeds go to Nepean Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Parent Support Group (NNICUPS).
Register: Please email email@example.com