- Suffered from pain-related disability for more than six months?
- Felt anxious or depressed because of ongoing pain?
- Found it difficult to do the things you want to do because of pain?
OnePointHealth will be running a series of low intensity Community Chronic Pain Management programs in Penrith in an effort to help people suffering from chronic or persistent pain better manage their condition.
Program details are as follows:
- Who: Sufferers of chronic or persistent pain
- Duration: Three hours per week for six weeks
- Cost: Free
- Referrals: A referral letter is required from your doctor to access this program.
During the program you will learn about:
- What pain is
- How to increase your physical activity
- How to set goals
- Pacing yourself, and relaxation techniques.
Want more information?
Contact OnePointHealth by phone 02 4732 5188.