OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.onepointhealth.com.au
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a patient centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join our team on a Full-time or Part-time basis, who specialises in hand and upper limb therapy. The position could involve work throughout Sydney including our Centres in Penrith and Ryde as well as some hospital related work.
The successful applicant will be able manage a solid caseload, primarily dealing with the assessment and treatment of acute hand trauma, post-surgical hands and other related conditions.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated strong interest and experience in the management of hand trauma, excellent communication and team skills and a strong commitment to both continuing education and clinical improvement.
- B.App.Phty or BOccThy qualifications or higher
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Experienced in treating acute hand trauma.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide quality, evidence based services to the highest possible levels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education of all patients/clients including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within clinical workspace.
- Help patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Liaise with other staff and seek guidance if needed.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Lives on the extra mile.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fitout.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send submit your resume below: