OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store.
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to provide support to other marketing team members, of all levels in our business and coordinate the flow of marketing methods across our group.
This role will play an important part in ensuring that the group’s brands are presented consistently, campaigns are delivered to deadline, and that the company remains visible in the market.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material.
- Social media marketing: Assisting in the creation of content for our social media channels to continue our distinct online presence across our social media pages and e-newsletter.
- Website management: Ensure our website is kept fresh and updated through regular contact with our external online marketing consultant.
- Coordinating the development of a range of videos to be used internally and externally.
- Data entry and analysis
Helping conduct and collate findings from market research
Contributing to internal reports
Reporting on success by monitoring key metrics
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will also be mentored by a combination of our Chief Executive Officer (University degree in marketing and over 15 years’ experience), our Marketing Director (branding and vision expert) and members of our marketing team which include people studying MBAs and practitioners with healthcare context to assist you to be a success in this role.
Job qualifications and requirements:
Desired but not essential currently studying a degree in…
- Public Relations
Essential key attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- A passionate, driven individual who places great emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
- Punctual and has pride in appearance.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare staff only benefits from our array of services.
- A fresh, modern fit-out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options
Please fill in the form below to apply. In the email, tell us why you are the person for this role.