Part-time or Full time
OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, and Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.onepointhealth.com.au.
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence-based practice and a collaborative, patient-centred approach.
We are searching for a Mobile Podiatrist to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis, servicing our growing list of patients requiring Podiatry home visits.
This position is flexible, with weekday requirements which can range in Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains depending on the candidate. We can offer the right person the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional support.
- Bachelor of Podiatry level qualifications or higher
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates.
- NSW Driver’s Licence.
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Experience preferred, but new graduates welcome to apply.
- AHPRA registration as a podiatrist (or in the process).
- NSW Driver’s Licence required.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide evidence-based podiatric treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education to patients where applicable, including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within each workspace.
Who will be successful in this role?
- A passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal pride and time management.
- A person with high-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- One who is passionate to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Someone who is willing to give 100% to achieve and exceed expectations constantly.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services.
- Multi-disciplinary teams of allied health professionals (physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, and chiropractors) to collaborate with and learn from.
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice.
- CPD encouraged and supported.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from other health disciplines.
- A structured mentoring and ongoing education program.
- Full administrative support.
- Flexible working arrangements that suit your lifestyle.
- A competitive salary package.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
To apply, please send your resume to us. In the message, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.